Old September 5th 04, 01:29 PM
David J. Littleboy

"Alex Tutubalin" wrote in message

All my 6x7 films are cut into 3-frames strips
(+ one extra frame).

Is it possible to physically fit such strip into
an Nikon 8000/9000 film holder ?

The regular film holder would probably be a problem (There's a screw head
that sticks up above the film plane where the third frame would fall: even
if it didn't scratch the film, it would probably buckle it enough to make it
impossible to get the film anywhere near flat), but the (expensive) glass
holder looks like it would be fine.

I don't want to scan all 3 frames at one pass,
it is possible for me to revert each strip after
two frames scan.

Yup, you'd have to scan two and then flip the film around for the third.
You'd probably have to cut your own masks for the glass holder, but that's
no big deal.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan