Old July 26th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Anthony

Default Nikon 5700: Monitor and viewfinder flicker

Yes, they are spoiled when I preview them on the camera and when I copy
them to the PC. Horizontal discolored bars appear on the images!
Interestingly enough, the monitor and viewfinder do not flicker when I
use them to preview the photos on my card.

Joan wrote:
How does it show on the photos you take?
Are they spoilt when you copy them to a PC?
Are they not being written correctly to the card?

--
Joan

"Anthony" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The problem started several days ago when I turned my Nikon 5700 on.
: Monitor and viewfinder were flickering so much that I couldn't see
the
: image. I played around with the controls (power on-off, zoom in-out,
: etc) until I thought the problem was suddenly fixed. Unfortunately
it
: was not fixed. There is random unpredictable flickering which shows
on
: the photos I take.
:
: Your help will be appreciated, especially if you had a similar
problem
: with this camera.
:
: thanks