Old June 9th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

android Sun,
27 May 2018 06:56:24 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

Sorry, I didn't know you had a habit of deleting the pictures
when the conversation was over.

The Usenet is a fluid media, IMO and not a static webpage. That
particular picture can be found in that gallery of my blog though.
Look under "Snaps" and it should be right on top...

I'm well aware of what usenet is, and, isn't. The fact you compare it
to a static webpage and declare they aren't anything alike though, is
very telling concerning what you know vs what you think you know
about the subject...

You might think of usenet as a fluid thing, like a chatroom or
something, but it's really not. Our posts remain available for years
to come, regardless of (in your case) time sensitive content. In that
regard, it's much like a static website in the sense the content
that's already there, doesn't change later. Additional content is
added, but the old material isn't edited.

I'm not sure you're actually using the right terminology in this case
either. As when you stated static website, I'm not sure you actually
understand what static vs dynamic is in that context. It's probably
not what you're thinking.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he