Old May 30th 18, 07:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

On 5/29/2018 5:20 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 25 May 2018 23:12:19 UTC+1, PeterN wrote:
On 5/25/2018 11:30 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:

snip

How many sales have you lost from your cheetah picture you put up for viewing and was this because davidB linked to it on FB.
Can you give me some idea of the loses you have incured ?

That is not the point.

That would be the point if claiming it has been stolen.

It is the copyright holder's absolute right to
control use of the property.

Just like it is for a car, but leaving yuor car on display with a please take me the keys are in the ignition is not seen as protecting your property.

If you do not understand the concept of damages per-SE, learning about
it should take you at least a few weeks.

Maybe I know enough already. Do you understand fair use, do you understand teh responsibility you are expected to accept when posting a link to your image ?

It would be an interesting discussion, if:
You had any real knowledge on the subject; and
you took the trouble to spell correctly.

EOD

--
PeterN