Old May 27th 18, 09:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

On 2018-05-27 08:06:23 +0000, David B. said:

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you

[---]

Thanks for respecting my obvious wishes to not to make myself
searchable on the Usenet. My service provider can give any proper legal
authority putting forward a reasonable request with all that is needed
for a positive identification.

I'm android to you and your likes... :-ppp

Your Usenet provider, "Eternal-September" has made sure that that's not
possible against their users will. You can register as Buster von
Dogbert if you like!

http://www.eternal-september.org/RegisterNewsAccount.php?language=en
--
teleportation kills