Old December 18th 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Viking

Default crop tilted oval shapes

Is there a simple Windows tool to hand crop tilted oval shapes?

It's easy to crop oval shapes but I need to manually offset the x:y axis to
something other than 0:90 degrees for hundreds of simple JPEG image files,
each one manually a different crop area and crop angle but all ovals.

The background will be filled with a solid color.

I would like a fast simple tool if it exists.
Otherwise I'll do it in photoshop or gimp if I can figure it out.
But both of those tools make simple things almost impossible.

I'm hoping there is a good "crop tool" out there that is simple.