Old August 21st 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Paul Heslop

Default VIDEO: For the six millionth time, the holocaust gas chamberstoryis just war propaganda

Gary Edstrom wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:44:57 GMT, Paul Heslop
wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:

Those who believe that the gas chambers weren't real should take to some
REAL PEOPLE who were THERE.

I've seen this happen, I've seen grown neo-nazis stand and listen to
people who survived and it changed not a jot. The very fact that they
deny it means they couldn't give a flying f*ck if it is true or not
but probably wish they'd been there to watch.

Most people are going to believe what they want to believe, no matter
what the evidence shows. And this doesn't just apply to the Holocaust.
It applies to everyday events. Look at the latest hoax about 'Big
Foot'. No matter how many such hoaxes are exposed, many people still
want to believe that there is such a creature. Likewise with aliens
landing on Earth and doing operations on humans. Likewise with crop
circles. And on and on it goes.

People love conspiracies. I don't think that there has been a major
figure who has died who's death didn't spark some sort of conspiracy
movement. 'Elvis is Alive', 'JFK wasn't killed, he is in hiding', 'JFK
killed Marylin Monroe', and on and on and on and on it goes!

The advantage of being an old geezer like me is that I'm not going to
have to listen to all this trash for that much longer!

Gary

Yeah, I agree Gary. I am aware that it's the young this **** is aimed
at though and, as with people suddenly deciding it would be better to
drop all that nasty Hitler stuff from history lessons etc the
arguments would start to slant in the way that neo-nazis would like.

I actually have a great mistrust of the state of Israel as they appear
just as willing to be barbaric against others, but the fact that
millions of people were murdered for no other reason than their birth
to a particular race or creed or whatever should never be allowed to
be forgotten.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look