Old December 6th 04, 07:32 PM
Frank Pittel

Francis A. Miniter wrote:
: Frank Pittel wrote:
: Gregory W Blank wrote:
: : In article ,
: : Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: : This is the reason we all agreed to ignore him. If we all ignore him he'll go
: : away.
:
: : We also agreed not to post his responses using his name in any form, you just did that
: : yourself.
:
: True and I was wrong. The reason I did so was as a reminder to those of us around
: when we first shut him out the first time of why we did it and to demonstrate to
: those that weren't around then why.
:
: I will now go back to keeping the promise I made then and ignore the troll. I hope
: that the rest of the people following this group do the same.

: The problem comes when he gives misleading advice to those who are new or
: intermittent inquirers.

It won't take long for the people new here to figure him out.