Old December 5th 04, 05:28 PM
Francis A. Miniter

Frank Pittel wrote:
Gregory W Blank wrote:
: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

: This is the reason we all agreed to ignore him. If we all ignore him he'll go
: away.

: We also agreed not to post his responses using his name in any form, you just did that
: yourself.

True and I was wrong. The reason I did so was as a reminder to those of us around
when we first shut him out the first time of why we did it and to demonstrate to
those that weren't around then why.

I will now go back to keeping the promise I made then and ignore the troll. I hope
that the rest of the people following this group do the same.

The problem comes when he gives misleading advice to those who are new or
intermittent inquirers.

Francis A. Miniter