Old September 15th 18, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default More on the Mirrorless Battles

quote it in your post for context.

OK, with all due respect, here it is since it's apparently needed.

The initial post related to the DSLR / Mirrorless issue,
and referenced the following site :

https://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews...irrorless.html

Here there was an article, which presented among other things, an
informative graphic related to DSLR and Mirrorless usage, in some
scale from 4 to 16 million, over a 5 year period. In addition to
yearly data points, linear expressions were presented.

I expressed, that an exponential fit to the points was prefferable to
a linear fit, and presented the exponential fits, which I computed
from the graphic.