Old June 2nd 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 dolares bill

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:40:52 GMT, GMAN wrote:

The current restrictive procedures do not seem to express the idea of
welcoming "poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The
wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
tempest tossed"

I suspect that if our laws followed the intent of those words, we would
not have this problem.

If the illegals would follow the intent of those words we wouldnt
have a problem. Have them go back home, get in the freakin end of
the line and do it legally. We are a nation of laws.

Ja GMAN, we are a nation of laws, über alles.