Old June 2nd 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 dolares bill

In article , "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
bob crownfield wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
RW+/- wrote:

There is no fear and why you have some I'll not understand. They are
not an invited guest, they're interlopers who take and take, they
don't give back.

They are invited guest.. "Give me your tired, your poor, your
huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse
of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed, to
me"

right. and the procedure to coming legally is well documented.

since they come illegally, they are lawbreakers.

you are obviously a barking moonbat.

The current restrictive procedures do not seem to express the idea of
welcoming "poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The
wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest
tossed"

I suspect that if our laws followed the intent of those words, we would
not have this problem.

If the illegals would follow the intent of those words we wouldnt have a
problem. Have them go back home, get in the freakin end of the line and do it
legally. We are a nation of laws.