Old May 23rd 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 dolares bill

Ron Hunter wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
wrote:
Dear Fellow American,

As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
that is different?

Yes, they ARE a threat, mostly to the public (government) operation.
When they come, they are legally entitled to services from many
government agencies, such as county hospital, schools, and other
government, and even private, agencies. This puts a strain on local
economies. Worse, the extremely porous border means that some people
who don't want to work, but to infiltrate the country, and work
destruction can also come in without control.

If you think 12 million extra people, mostly in the lower end of the
economy is not harmful, I suggest you travel to any border community
along the California, Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas borders with
Mexico, and observe. While you are at it, check out the schools, and
their performance relative to those 1000 miles from the border, and
compare things like cost/student, dropout rates, and attendance
figures.
Yes, it IS a problem!
Yes, it IS a threat to the security of the US.

How is it a treat to the security of the US?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit