Old September 21st 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Nikon Film Scanner CS III

On 09/20/2017 12:56 PM, croy wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations as to what to do with a Nikon CS-III (LS-30) that doesn't
seem to work anymore? I used it 10 years ago to scan thousands of transparencies and
negatives, and then moth-balled it. When I recently set it up again, I was able to scan a
couple of negatives, but couldn't get it to do slides. I'm not going to spend any money to try
to get it fixed, but I'm wondering if there's likely to be anyone who would want to get it
fixed and use it.

If it will do negatives, it should do slides as well