Old May 21st 18, 04:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Double Sunset

On 2018-05-21 03:08:08 +0000, PeterN said:

I was playing with multiple exposures earlier today. Except for some
ACR and levels adjustments, the double sunset was done in camera. Nikon
does multiple exposures as one image. I set multiple exposure for 10,
and took fine on the right, and five on the left. While I need to
refine things a bit, the technique can work. Constructive comments are
welcome.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9gwkq9lpu5qsdd/20180520_Sunset%20at%20Captree_4694.jpg?dl=0

Is it the tide rolling in or out that beaches the boat in on frame but
not the other? I've been fooling around with double exposures since me
early film days but now that effect can be achieved with a raster
graphics editor.
--
teleportation kills