Old August 26th 04, 06:33 AM
Mark M

"Tony Spadaro" wrote in message
m...
If you are going to get one go with the Kenko Pro 300 series. More

expensive
but the best on the market for general purpose. Don't expect very good
results though the Sigma lens is not going to produce sharp pictures.

Have you selected this over Canon's 2x due to the lack of extension into the
lenses? Price?
-Or do you simply prefer the Kenko. If so, why?
I'm about to order a 2x Canon, but am curious as to your decision/thinking.

http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"PeterH" reply to wrote in message
news
Do you recommend a Tamron 2x converter for a Canon 300D with Sigma

70-300
APO macro super zoom lens?

Any other recommendations?

regards