Old December 3rd 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
William Graham

Default Nikon N80

"THO" wrote in message
Carlos Moreno wrote:

Jeff R. wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK%3AME S
E%3A
IT&viewitem=&item=260060257216&rd=1&rd=1

Not for long ... someone is sure to report you to Ebay and your sale
will be cancelled by them.

I visited the link:

" This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing () has been removed or is no longer available. Please
make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note:
Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear
on eBay."

Well done

Try this then:

Just plain old dumb curiosity, but: can someone explain to me what
on earth are you guys talking about?? (yes, I know what Ebay is,
but that's about it --- the original post is as far as I could
understand from this thread)

Carlos
--

Ebay has a policy of canceling auctions that are advertised by spam and
posting to newsgroups where for-sale posts aren't allowed. When they are

But why wouldn't an eBay listing be welcomed on rec.photo.marketplace.35mm?
Isn't that what this group is for? - To sell photographic equipment?