Old December 29th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dennis Pogson

Default how to send a picture to my cell phone?

Bill Reece wrote:
I have a piture from my digital camera on my pc that I want to have
on my cell phone. Does anyone know how to send it there? And what
the size limits are?

Thanks

ps. I use sprint.

You need the cellphone's connection software. This should have come with the
phone, but can sometimes be downloaded either from the cellphone
manufacturer's site or more likely from the service provider.

Vodafone charge for the software if you have mislaid or lost it. Don't know
about the rest...............

Dennis.