Old April 2nd 06, 01:00 AM

Default No Subject

From: jimnjen not home NOSPAM yahoo
Subject: small bag recommendation for camera with zoom lens
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:05:54 -0600

"dtype" wrote:
I'm looking for a bag recommendation for:

* Canon 5D
* Canon 70-200 2.8 IS (about 7.7" long high preference for it being
attached to the camera)
* Sigma 24-70 2.8 (about 4.5" long)
* Just a few knick-knacks, including a 1.4x extender, and a 580 flash
(not required)

Most of the bags I've looked at either don't fit the camera with the
long lens attached (and without stressing the camera mount), or they
do,

Sure makes me glad I don't own a Canon if I had to worry about a camera
bagstressing the lens mount! Kidding of course. But really,
think about what youjust said.. a nylon and fabric bag, stressing a lens mount! My 80-200
F.28 Nikon causes a lot more stress on a lens mount than any camera bag
period. The same would be true of a Canon.
Jim