Old September 13th 03, 08:01 PM
Q. Lu

Couldn't do more to make the shipping charges clearer. If a buyer still
fails to notice it, you cannot blame me.

"rt" wrote in message
om...
Tom- we have had our differences, but I am with you on this one.

rt

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
You're right, it's certainly not illegal. But it is a violation of eBay
rules, FWIW. It's called fee avoidance, you can look it up on their

site.
And many people don't notice until after they bid that the price is low

and
the shipping is too high.

Tom P.

"Q. Lu" wrote in message
Not being dishonest about anything. S/H is clearly stated. Bidders are
welcome to bid $8 less than what they will bid for similar items that

start
at $27.95. As for why not start at $18? Save on eBay insersion fee,

and
eBay
final price fee.