Old October 14th 03, 09:07 PM
Jack Germsheid

Default Photographing children

Yeah Z I'm married. My wife is ten years younger than me not a
ten-year-old . My kids are 4.5 and 20 MoI find todays' tots are very
sophiticated and I'm very immersed in this world. I do get lots of
practice doing prtrait work and candid PJ stuff. 35 mm 6x6 and some 4x5.
On occasioin people actually pay me money to do family and kids ports.
I'm a stay at home dad who also works nights running my own carpet
cleaning company. Mostly corporate clients here in Calgary AB. The
carpet money is soo good (I know that may be hard to beleive but nobody
wants to do this stuff and the market bares it) Anyway I need a day job
eventually so I'm working this photo thing trying to start a higher end
studio and market to the horsey set here. I lurk here and there trying
to learn stuff and occasinally post when I feel I have something to offer.
Thats's enough about me though. So I guess consider the source in the
future.
Jack

that works in the next age group up, the 8-12's, the OP was talking about
5-8

so, ah, you married? that crackes a ten year old up...