Old March 30th 18, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:39:01 -0400, schrieb nospam:

troll attempt confirmed.

I only speak valid verified fact that any adult can verify for himself.

What's confirmed, time and again, is that once any of the Apple-based
child-like posters, such as you, nosmap, and Jolly Roger, Lewis, BK@OnRamp,
Alan Baker, Tim Streator, etc. infest a technical-question thread, it's
dead.

Witness, for example, the *immense* progress the Windows adults made on the
same question, by the same poster, at the same time, with many excellent
technical questions and answers resolved by adults.
Can Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1103517

On the adult platform newsgroup, we not only proved out all the necessary
steps, the adults there also found where to get the AI software (apparently
for free but I need to doublecheck that), with a valid Windows license,
using the valid free TT fonts, and outputing and inputting the right file
formats, and running the requisite steps inside the free AI tool suite:
1. Import the AI format file into AI CS2
2. Use the CutContour command
3. Use the embedded fonts
4. Print to vinyl

On the Mac group, which, for decades, has been proven time and again to be
filled to the brim with child-like responses to any technical question they
don't like, the valid technical question wouldn't likely have received a
*single* purposefully helpful technical answer, and as a result of the
children who are proven time and again to infest the Apple newsgroups, the
thread would have been miles long, getting nowhere, as this simple Mac
question recently was.
Can a Mac edit an iOS file over WiFi without iTunes existing on the Mac?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.system/qjSmqEa-P8k/khhfEbzBAAAJ

What's going on?
I don't know, but it seems that simply asking a technical question that
Apple users don't like results in them purposefully destroying the thread
with their childish rants.

Examples abound where this thread simply supplies valid verified proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.system/HS86K5NJBgU/zcn_LvqcBgAJ

Notice, as that thread proves, on the Windows and Linux newsgroups, we ask
the same questions as we ask on the Apple newsgropus, and lo and behold,
adults answer the same question by *purposfully* providing helpful answers.

Fancy that.
It's only the select set of, admittedly prolific, Apple posters, who, over
the decades, have proven time and again that they're incapable of handling
technical questions they don't like, as adults would.

There is so much proof on the net that these Apple-based half-dozen or so
posters purposfully ruin any technical thread they don't like, that you may
as well assume any thread that they, or you infest, is dead the moment you
join it.

Like what happened to this thread, the moment you joined it.

Luckily, adults are proven to exist on the other newsgroups, so fantastic
technical progress was made despite the child-like Apple posters that you
represent.

Proof positive is he