Old October 11th 20, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Some photogs are Applesheep

In article , geoff
wrote:

No one really needs a watch to tell time - we all carry
phones around.

Far easier to glance at one's wrist (any type of watch) than fish one's
phone out to check.

not always. sometimes it's easier to look at a phone than push back a
jacket sleeve to uncover a watch, no fishing required.

Only if you are are millenial and/or carry your phone in your hand every
waking minute.

nope. it's much easier to take a phone out of a handwarmer pocket than
push back a sleeve, especially in colder weather when there may also be
gloves involved.

Don't know where you live or what you wear. But not in my world even
slightly, even ,for instance, with my full ski gear on.

nobody said anything about full ski gear.