Old March 16th 04, 05:20 PM
Lionel

Default Same subject at different apertures

Kibo informs me that Bunyip stated that:

Angela, your a star, this is exactly what I was after.

grin It's a nifty demo, isn't it? The bit that got a laugh out of me
was that they include simulated blur from camera shake if you shoot at
1/30th or slower.

BTW, if you can afford to buy the Canon 70-200mm F2.8 - get one!
I have a 100-300m f5.6L, which is a great lems, but I could really,
really use the extra two stops I'd get with the F2.8.