Old November 12th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default slide show images?

On 11/12/2008 1:16 PM Lawrence Akutagawa spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

On 11/12/2008 4:33 AM Ellie Lightfoot spake thus:

I need to extract images from my wedding slideshow, I've found
software called MultiExtractor from http://www.multiextractor.com but
it's paid, do you know any free replacement?

What could this *possibly* have to do with anything darkroom?

hmmm...about the same as the scanner in the darkroom. My take is that he
wants to capture images with that software, just as Airbus does with that
scanner.

The point is moot in any case, as this is nothing but spam anyhow
(posted in several newsgroups under different names).

- Paulo Freire