Old August 6th 15, 08:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default If you could have any kind of camera (even non-existant ones)what would you choose?

On 08/06/2015 08:50 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article , Ken Hart wrote:

Ken Hart:
Let me know when you are ready to compare enlargements
(Let's say 16"x20" or more) of your photos against mine.

Alfred Molon:
Are you still using film cameras?

Ken Hart:
With the exception of eBay listings, I've always used film
cameras.

nospam:
why?

digital is much better than film ever was.

Again, let me know when you're ready to compare enlargements of your
photos against mine.

What camera/film do you use?

Film is usually color negative from a major manufacturer.

If I am shooting 35mm, the camera is a Canon FX with one of the Canon
FL-mount lenses.

If I am shooting medium format, the camera is either a Mamiya M645 or
Koni Omega Rapid M. The Koni is a rangefinder, so it's easier to use in
dim light and it has a larger neg: 6x7cm; but it is heavy and bulky. The
Mamiya is an SLR, considerably smaller and easier to handle, but the
viewfinder is not as bright and blacks out at exposure.

--
Ken Hart