Old April 25th 04, 01:31 AM
Mike

Default 23CII left to right alignment

"Bruce" wrote in message
However I couldn't find any screws for left-to-right negative stage

adjustment. So I cut up a plastic 35mm container and used it as shims in
between the baseboard and the column. I'm very close to perfectly aligned

(but
not perfect). Is another way to align in this direction?

My 23CII has a knurled knob directly on the front next to the red filter
bracket. Loosening the knob allows you to swing the neg stage L or R and

there
is a white line to indicate center.

It swings the negative stage and not the lens? I've got the thumbscrew that
allows me to tilt the lens left and right...but I'll have to go search for
this knob if it exists.

--Mike

Ready, Fire, AIM.
Bruce