Old August 26th 05, 06:22 AM
Rox-off

In article , says...
In article ,

says...
Of course the ******s reserve this treatment for anyone not claiming to
be a deciple to the God of EOS. If that stopped, all the wise people of
the world who avoid Canon like the plague, might discover Usenet all
over again. Huh! hell will freeze over first.

While the relentless, unthinking Canon-worship bothers me as much as
anyone, if you really think that's why people get on your case... it's not.
You'd get the same thing if you were a Canon loyalist.

Actually, he got most of the trouble while he was using Canon gear.

He's just off his rocker.

I hope you're not referring to me. FWIW, during the three years I shot
with Canon equipment I did notice that I had less hassle on here than
previously (except for the Polson-Dallas wars, which I now regret having
subjected the group to).

As soon as I went back to using Nikon things definitely heated up again!

--
Save Photography | Shoot some film today!
Email: drop rods and insert surfaces