Old November 1st 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Greg \_\

Default "Advanced" image processing

In article ,
Raphael Bustin wrote:

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:51:20 -0500, "Greg \"_\""
wrote:

Not really photography at that point, more like image
molestation-bordering on rendering.

I'd have to agree. One can always tug at the curves
in Photoshop to make the situation something it wasn't.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com

He he

As someone that has painted since a young age,...and considered being a
professional "artist" I laugh out loud at those feeling contrite at
*******izing two media. My thoughts then say if your going to do
something that totaly crass & disreputable why stop at photo go for some
you could make a lot more money doing....like politics or professional
hit man
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com