Old July 29th 17, 01:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default My thanks to Davoud!

On 7/29/2017 2:03 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 28, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

Unfortunately, the ISP at the motel here decided not to let me into
Flickr any more..

Where is this motel?

I will have to wait until I get home and catch my
breath, early next week. We went to Lenox, MA for the BSO concert. On
this trip we plan to see the Saratoga battlefield for the first time.

Saratoga, that is in my old stomping grounds. Technically the Saratoga Battle
field stretches from Ticonderoga down to just North of Albany. Then it has a
reset up the Mohawk to Oriskany. That is an easy enough drive from Lenox.
Just take 90 to Albany, and then 87 to Saratoga Springs.

How much of Upstate are you planning to explore on this trip?

We will only have today, tomorrow morning it's the botanical gardens,
then the concert at Lenox, then home. I would appreciate info on
photogenic areas you have any suggestions.

--
PeterN