Old December 12th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
John Smith[_5_]

Default Nikon D2Xs Body - MINT Condition - Reserve of only $2,300 !! - on eBay

Nikon D2Xs Body - MINT Condition - Reserve of only $2,300 !!

On eBay - Item Number 120197126491

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D2Xs-Camer...QQcmdZViewItem

Includes all original boxes, software, etc.

Also includes original EN-EL4a battery, TWO (2) BL-2 Battery Chamber Covers,
and an extra BM-3 LCD Cover.

This camera has been VERY LIGHTLY used. I am NOT a working pro; I only used
this camera to take pictures of my sons' sports. It's in pristine
condition!!

Even though there (was and is) nothing wrong at all with this camera, I just
sent it into Nikon for a CLA in preparation for this sale. I pride myself on
only selling things in PRISTINE condition.

I'm only selling this camera body to raise cash for other purchases and I
don't need this camera any longer. It's a WONDERFUL camera!

Good luck!