Old December 3rd 18, 12:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carlos E.R.

Default Adobe doesn't always think

On 03/12/2018 11.51, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 30 November 2018 22:53:32 UTC, PeterN wrote:
I had an issue with Photoshop CC. The first tech fixed it, but broke
something else. The second guy couldn't fix the issue and escalate it.
The third tech solved the issue and got things working again. He then
asked if someone could call back with a survey about my satisfaction.
Two days later the survey guy called, at 3:00 AM, Eastern Standard time.

That's what you get for not using a proper sensible time like GMT ;-D

Ha! They could call you at 15 hours GMT, which for them would be
mid-day, and for you 3 hours after going to bed.

--
Cheers, Carlos.