Old October 22nd 05, 02:09 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default B&H and Adorama Closed!

carrigman wrote:

The closure of these stores during the normal business week is not
something one expects and so the need to check their websites was not
that obvious.

From years of dealing with businesses all over the US, I would say it IS
something that is obvious to me. I guess we all have to learn sometime, and
hopefully you will accept this as a learning opportunity and not an insult
or poor service. It is not at all uncommon in cities having large ethnic
communities of any kind that serve the public.

All other major stores in NYC seemed to be operating as normal. And
surely many of them are Jewish owned?

Anyhow, I'll know better next time.

John

--