Old October 22nd 05, 02:09 PM
Charles

Default B&H and Adorama Closed!

In article , carrigman
wrote:

All to do with a Jewish holiday, I understand. Surely they have enough
non-Jewish employees to cater for the rest of us? I didn't see any other
major New York stores closed for religious reasons and I think it is
outrageous for these two firms to treat its customers like this.

The other major stores in New York are open because most Jews are not
of that Orthodox persuasion like most of those employed at B&H and
Adorama. And no, they don't have enough employees who are not of that
Orthodox persuasion to keep the stores open. That is the way it is, no
point in being outraged. Those stores have operated this way for many
years and are able to stay in business despite their long closings.

--
Charles