Old October 22nd 05, 12:41 PM
MarkČ

Default B&H and Adorama Closed!

carrigman wrote:
I'm just back from a trip to New York City where high on my agenda
was a visit to B&H to buy a Canon lens. Off I went one morning only
to find the store closed for the week. No word of explanation.

I didn't see any
other major New York stores closed for religious reasons and I think
it is outrageous for these two firms to treat its customers like this.

John,
Ireland

"Outrageous to treat their customers like..." what??? What have they done
to you except to expose your poor planning? One visit to B&H's website and
you'd have seen their huge sign noting their closed days this month. B&H
and Adorama have the best reputations in the industry. What is outrageous
is your disregard of their right to honor their religious beliefs through
the conduct their own business.