Old February 8th 18, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Lightroom Classic CC problem

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:57:03 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 2/5/2018 10:05 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
something like:

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
problem or have other people also experienced it?

W10 of course.

Call Adobe support. it comes with the package. The last time i had an
issue, I I used them, and they remotely found and fixed the problem.

Preliminary discussions suggest they want me to file a Crash Report.
This should happen automatically. As far as I can tell Crash Reporter
is not working (known problem) and I have not yet found sensible
advice about getting it working. No, I haven't turned it off. Nor have
I found a setting where I can turn it on or off, although there is
supposed to be one.

I've fallen in the sea and somebody has stolen my life belt. :-(

Hopefully someone from Adobe will respond.

Eric Stevens