Old August 2nd 15, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default Risked a pot pie

On 8/2/2015 6:25 AM, Tzortzakakis Dimitris wrote:
On 2/8/2015 5:12 πμ, PeterN wrote:
This afternoon we stopped for a snak of roasted corn. This guy loves
corn, and risked becoming the key ingredient in a pot pie. He happily
posed, hoping I would drop a few kernals. (I did.)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150801_Orient_0567.jpg

Good one Peter, my brother-in-law has almost a hundred poultry,
cockerels, hens, geeze, ducks, pigeons everything. It's supposed to be
his hobby. Some are really impressive, alaskan chicken and the like.
I'll surely take some photos when I visit them again. BTW, the ducks are
tame, and they let my niece pick them up, hug them, pet them etc.

Thank you.

Ducks are pretty mellow critters. When my kids were little I thought
they might like a pet duck. When my wife came home she stated
emphatically: "either the duck goes, or I go." I will not repeat my
response, but her reply was, "don't be funny." We found a nice local
pond, wehre there were some other domisticated ducks, and visited
regularly to feed Donald. (A few weeks later we learned that we should
have named the duck Daisey.)

--
PeterN