Old August 2nd 15, 11:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

Default Risked a pot pie

On 2/8/2015 5:12 πμ, PeterN wrote:
This afternoon we stopped for a snak of roasted corn. This guy loves
corn, and risked becoming the key ingredient in a pot pie. He happily
posed, hoping I would drop a few kernals. (I did.)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150801_Orient_0567.jpg

Good one Peter, my brother-in-law has almost a hundred poultry,
cockerels, hens, geeze, ducks, pigeons everything. It's supposed to be
his hobby. Some are really impressive, alaskan chicken and the like.
I'll surely take some photos when I visit them again. BTW, the ducks are
tame, and they let my niece pick them up, hug them, pet them etc.