Old February 17th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Leitz Focomat IIa glass film holder: Progress?

"John" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:44:37 -0600, jjs wrote:
[...]

Picked this one up in Ocrober

http://www.exupriders.com/

Not too shabby for $1800. ;

Wow! What a deal! I am dreaming of finding two Gold Wing 6-cylinder engines
and coupling them together for a mid-engine Kelmark kit car. Got a fantastic
chassis builder who can help.

FYI, we have an admin on a forum that uses jjs as his nom de guerre
and he's something of an IT admin or programmer living in your area I
believe.

Several years ago I was a sysadmin for Unix, Ultrix, and VMS (OpenVMS) but
they threw all those machines in the dumpster. I do R&D for higher education
projects now.