Old February 15th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Leitz Focomat IIa glass film holder: Progress?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

Do you have a progress report for us? Inquiring minds want to know.

I am hobbling along with optical glass cut from a 5x5" aerial film pressure
plate. That is glass with fiduciary markings between the negative and lens,
and fortunately no mark in the center so it clears the negative. It is not
ideal, but it works. Very hard and clean glass.

Then my Ilford 400 timer started stuttering. It never ends, eh? Looking for
an Ilford 500 setup now.

How is it going for you, David?