Old April 15th 18, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default good site for sharing images with thumbnail overview

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:48:54 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
wrote:

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 9:42:30 PM UTC+2, nospam wrote:
In article ,
sobriquet wrote:

And if you don't want to set up your site, you can for instance use
pbase.com or flickr (just to make two examples).

Yeah, but flickr and pbase are not so convenient, because you have
to create an account there.

big deal.

There really is no need for the hassle of creating and maintaining
accounts in case you just want to share a bunch of images quickly.

yet you did exactly that.

No, I didn't.

yes you did:

In article ,
sobriquet wrote:
Though I also have a flickr account for sharing images in a more
persistent fashion.

Just because there are also situations where I do want to share
images linked to a personal account, doesn't mean that there can't
be other situations where I don't want to involve any personal
account in order to share a bunch of images.

With your history in this news group, I don't have to wonder why.

This thread in particular is about sharing images without the hassle
of linking them to a personal account.

Why don't you just post through an anonimizer? That will achieve what
you are really after.

Eric Stevens