Old July 22nd 05, 11:31 PM
Douglas Tourtelot

Let's see. . . . Can't even get him to return a simple email. Maybe I
should suggest we meet for coffee? I'll pay for the drinks.

D.

"Paul" wrote in message
k.net...
Well, let's see -- maybe because they could both live in Washington state
and yet live hundreds of miles apart? Just a guess....

Paul, former Washington state resident

"BigEd" wrote in message
: Douglas Tourtelot wrote:
: Beware when buying from a man named Luke McGee in Washington state.
His
: email is . I bought a less from him that
arrived
: defective (oily blades) and not as described. He has refused to
communicate
: or offer any solution other than "not my fault" in one email over the
last
: month. I am now stuck with taking a complete loss on the lens or
having
: Nikon fix it at a cost that will bring the total above that of the
same
lens
: new at B&H. Live and learn.
:
: I must ad that my experience with on-line sellers has been mostly
excellent
: and sometimes there will be a "bum" in any crowd.
:
: Regards,
:
: Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
: Seattle, WA
:

:
:
: This does not make much sense. You both live in Washington State. Why
: don't you just meet with him face to face and hash this out?
:
: Ed