Old February 27th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
[email protected]

Default Going back to film...

Noons wrote:
wrote,on my timestamp of 27/02/2010 3:15 PM:

I also found it interesting the local camera store told me film sales
has picked up and some of the working pro's have gone back to film for
some of their projects. I'm sure this is the point where some of the
die hard digital guys will explain that "You just don't what your
doing as digital is far superiour".. To those people, I could care
less if you or some web site has all sorts of data to "prove it".. I
know what I see and am going back to shooting 120 film :-)

Stephanie, they don't really say that. All they say is they "haven't
shot film in years". Which is true and defines their knowledge of the
subject to a "T".
Welcome back to film! It's a great way to make images.

Thanks and while I think I remember how to use film, it's nice to see
others are still enjoy shooting with it :-)

Stephanie