Old June 3rd 18, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Weird windows 10 glitch

On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 07:07:18 -0400, Neil wrote in
:

I use VLC for what it is: a media presentation tool.

So I was right then. It's a media player and don't add anything to your
photography.

No need for you to feel offended... You cant just tell the difference
between a player and creator. The VLC just don't edit photographs. I my
default player on both the macOS and Windows 10. Soo I do know that...

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

The VLC has a sister app for nonlinear video editing. It was not ready
for my Mac then I edited the family movies, from the fifties and sixties
that I scanned the other year, but I'm gonna download it today to give it
a another go the next time I make a moving thingy of some sort...

http://www.videolan.org/vlmc/

My scanning setup was rather crude but since home movies fade so fast now:

From my blog: https://wp.me/P3strj-7c

--
teleportation kills