Old February 2nd 04, 12:53 AM
John

Default Color Printing Hassles?

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:50:45 -0500, David Starr
wrote:

That's the amazing part for me. In my RC-37 & 74 days, color balance
changed depending on lighting source and from roll to roll. In the
past 2 weeks, heres what i printed and the filtration I used.......

One point worth addressing is the need for stable electricity.
When I ran a mini-lab, we had to recalibrate the printer throughout
the course of the day to allow for voltage drifts. It never got so bad
that it was obvious but then we didn't let it.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email