Old February 2nd 04, 12:41 AM
John

Default Color Printing Hassles?

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:30:16 -0600, wrote:

"?" ?@???.??? wrote:

what are the procedural hassles of printing in color?

Color chemicals can be quite nasty. Be sure that you have more ventillation
in your bathroom than you think you'll need. Much more nasty than those you
run across when doing normal B&W.

To a minor degree. Remember that most of the color developers
are simply variations on the old fine grain developing agent
paraphenyline diamine. I do recommend the Nova for minimizing the
exposure to the air as well. Putting my hands in trays of PPD and
hydroxide (used in RA-4AT) is just not going to happen.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer -
http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email