Old January 29th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
scenic_man[_2_]

Default Moderate this newsgroup?

Lobby Dosser wrote:
"G.T." wrote:
I'm looking at it through Verizon and see maybe one a month on average. I
suspect the OP is a googler.

No need to suspect that, when you can just ask. I'm using Verizon too.

It seems pretty clear that everyone is unhappy with the idea,
and everyone is unhappy that I brought it up again.

It's not like I raised the subject out of the blue.
I joined the group using an ordinary newsreader via Verizon,
like I've been reading newsgroups for a couple decades already.
(Well, not Verizon all that time, obviously,
but the same mechanics and the same netiquette.)

After wading through a lot of spam, I came across this topic,
and noticed that the objections to the idea
didn't match my observations, so I thought I'd add my $.02.

If you (that is, anyone reading this, not Lobby Dosser specifically)
believe that a discussion about how to conduct this newsgroup
is somehow off-topic, or you just don't agree with the idea,
please just stop responding to it and thereby perpetuating it.

And now back to our regularly-scheduled topics ... okay with everyone?