Old September 10th 17, 07:20 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Chaya Eve

Default Technical & legal background using copyrighted fonts in custom road signs in PowerPoint

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:18:20 +1200, Your Name wrote:

If they want the font to be installed for every user, then it's best to
put the font file in the "Fonts" folder inside the main Mac OS X system
folder ("Library") ... but they'will need to know an admin password for
the computer to be able do that.

Wow. This is great information because I'm going to write up a project plan
so that the teacher can have the kids do their own humorous keep-out signs
on much cheaper blanks such as the $2 classic flimsy steel "keep out"
blanks from home depot as shown at the right in this photo.
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/09/09/signs.jpg

I don't know if the school graphics lab has Windows machines, but it has
Macs so it's important that the kids can get useful work done on the Mac
too, so your information on how to handle fonts on the Mac is useful for
the project plan!

Thanks! I wish I had a Mac to test it out.