Old August 20th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Art

Default Pentax 645NII, any owners here?

If you are not using it get rid of it. Buy a mint 645NII on ebay and if you
don't like it (doubtful) sell it. THe zoom lenses go cheap there too.
Watch auctions there for several weeks if you haven't bought camera
equipment there before bidding for real.

"Steve Bosell" wrote in message
. ..
About three years ago, just before retiring, I purchased a new Pentax 67II
SLR and I had big plans for it! Well I used it once to photograph my
daughter's wedding and it has sat in the case ever since. I guess it's
because it's just too much camera for me, I have a Nikon F4 that I use all
the time and I'm thinking that the Pentax 645NII would be a good
compromise;
I would be gaining autofocus (my eyes aren't as good as they used to be),
and a lot of other features that the 67II doesn't offer. So basically my
question is: what do you 645NII owners think of this camera, and do you
think I might regret getting rid of my 67II? (I've barely explored the
67II's potential!)

Thanks for any and all responses!