Old March 13th 12, 04:15 PM
Alexandria07 Alexandria07 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Montreal
Smile First time owner of a 35mm Camera

Hey Everyone!!

So I bought a camera about 2 weeks ago.. I sold Digital Cameras for a little while, when I was working for Samsung, and I know that I'm no expert, but nonetheless, I can still take some pretty good pictures.. Anyways the camera I just bought is a 35mm Camera, which- apart from having those disposable Kodaks for camping trips in elementary -I've never really used. I was just wondering if you guys could maybe help me out a little.. Do I have a decent camera? Am I missing equipement? I'd love to soak in as much information as I can get!!

So this is what I've got:

- Ricoh KR-10 body
- Yashika CS-22 Auto flash
- Vivitar MC Tele-Converter 2X-22 (What is this anyways??)
- Ricoh XR Rikenon 1:2 50mm s
- Sigma Zoom
- Phototec 1 A 52mm lens
- Vanguard 52mm Polarizer lens
- Sigma Achromatic Macro lens

.. among that he gave me stuff to clean the lenses, some batteries for the camera, a carrying case, and cases for some lenses..

Can anyone help me?? It's very much appreciated!!

Alex